Call TLR to book an appointment 613-955-8866
Please contact TLR to book an appointment @ 613-955-8866. We are pre-screening clients upon booking and prior to your appointment.
1. We ask that all clients arrive wearing a face covering/mask.
2. We are SCREENING clients prior to entering our facility.
3. We have adjusted appointment times and are limiting the number of clients in our clinic to accommodate SOCIAL DISTANCING.
4. Clients are asked to ARRIVE ALONE and "JUST ON TIME" for treatments. Please wait in your car or outside our facility doors until we contact you via phone. Your therapist will meet you for screening and you will walk in together.
6. Please limit what personal belongings you bring into the clinic.
5. CLEANING & DISINFECTING. We have intensified our deep cleaning and disinfecting procedures of frequently touched surfaces.
6. We continue to STAY INFORMED to educate ourselves and clients about COVID-19 and the changing updates from trusted sources such as WHO (World Health Organization) and Public Health Ontario.
7. We require that clients use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands:
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath of flu like symptoms...we encourage that you please use the Self Assessment Tool provided by the government of Ontario prior to your appointment. https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-self-assessment
Our TLR Team appreciates your patience and understanding regarding our new protocols. We are required to follow the health and safety guidelines but will not let them affect the quality of treatment you deserve. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any question. Let’s work together to stay safe and healthy!
We offer direct billing with various insurance companies. Please contact your provider to see if direct billing is an option for you.
We require 24 hrs. notice for cancellation. Appointments considered "no shows" and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 100% of their services.
Contact TLR @ 613-955-8866